Medical Qigong Restorative Program – 200 Hours
- Live Zen Wellness Training: 200 total contact hours including (2) Zen Wellness Immersions
- 100 contact hours “on-line interactive classroom”
- On-line interactive classroom including:
- Weekly interactive calls with Master Teacher Michael Leone (listen live or with a MP3 download)
- Weekly LIVE on-line Medical Qigong Classes with certified instructors (participate live or via replay)
- Live Qi Fit events are broadcast so you can participate and interact. Recording is made available after the event.
- Zen Business Bootcamp LIVE 2-Day Training (optional – not required to graduate)
- Zen Wellness Home Study Kit:
- Secrets of Living Forever Young Medical Qigong book
- 5 Element Curriculum on 2 DVD’s
- Zen Wellness Masters Apprentice Log Book
- Immediate access to the Zen Wellness Medical Qigong Library
- 12 – 24 months to complete
Optional: Become a Zen Wellness Lineage Holder:
- To become qualified to teach and preserve the lineage you will undergo an additional immersion
- Complete the science of teaching.
- Complete a physical and written exam
- Log 25 practicum teaching hours
- There is no additional charge for the Lineage Holder Certification once you have completed the 200-hour Master’s Path.
Become a certified Zen Wellness Lineage Holder / Instructor
This is a combination of live immersions and on line classroom to earn your 200-hour Medical Qigong Masters Path Certification. You begin by reviewing the home study kit, teachings from the on line library and beginning your personal practice and participation in the weekly on-line trainings with Master Leone. We will then meet at two of our live Medical Qigong and Qi Fit immersions to accumulate your training hours. All 200 hours are contact hours.
The home study and practice you do is in addition to the 200 contact hours.
“Inspiration led me to Zen Wellness and Qi Gong…and they literally saved my life. It is now February of 2013 and I just turned 55. In November of last year I began a journey that has transformed and restored me to youthful vigor.
Over the past few years time was catching up to me with health issues such as pain in both knees, lower back, abdominal area, extremely low energy, low libido, borderline high blood pressure, and depression.
In a very short time, practicing a little at first, listening to audio files, watching videos, and participating in the weekly live call; I practiced daily whether it was 5 minutes or an hour in the morning and afternoon. I was able to return my health to what I feel is younger than age 40! I have learned so much about myself during this time.
I have been working on this long distance from Kansas and this was my first opportunity to meet Master Leone, Master Campbell and their amazing staff as I am writing this from the first Zen Business Bootcamp and training immersion I have attended. So if you are ready for personal transformation and restoration, contact Zen Wellness or come see me and we will help you begin your journey.”
Gilda Jacobs Kneitz, Louisburg, Kansas