Medical Qigong ~ Zen Yoga ~ Tai Chi
Medical Qigong or Zen Yoga
or call 602-738-4918
We are located in the Yangtze Medical Center:
Yangtze Medical Center
2633 E. Indian School Rd. #220
Phoenix, AZ 85016
– take the elevator to the 2nd floor, turn left out of the
elevator and we are at the end of the hall
“If you want to live to be 100, practice Qigong”
~Dr. Oz on the Oprah Show
QiGong — “Energy-Cultivation” — is a 5000 year old Zen Living component involving the coordination of different breathing patterns with various physical postures and motions of the body. Zen Wellness Medical QiGong is mostly taught for health maintenance purposes. Regular students of QiGong breathing state that they feel “energized” after going through the breathing exercises and they were able to complete daily activities more easily. Other benefits include increased lung capacity by greater oxygenation of blood, improved circulation, and better digestion. Many people see that regular practice of QiGong results in fewer colds, more energy and greater endurance. Chi-Gong students who originally had been severe, activity-restricted asthmatics respond that after practicing qigong breathing, they became very active and also noticed a marked decrease in the use of their asthma medications.
Daily practice of Zen Yoga reduces stress by calming the mind, improves physical health, increases mental clarity, vitality and promotes inner peace. The Zen Yoga philosophy works to heal the mind and body from the inside out. It is about being in the moment and being in touch with the here and now.
Benefits of Qigong and Zen Yoga
- Mental Clarity — Reduce stress through mental focus and meditation.
- Physical Wellness — The practice of static postures, stretching, spa and herbal therapies and breathing.
- Emotional Serenity — Unlocking the secrets to accepting the now versus the future or past.
- Inner Peace — By stopping the mind you remove inner-conflict.
- Greater Vitality — Circulation is achieved through deep breathing, physical movement and herbology.
“If you want to change your life, improve your health, and develop your mental state, I would urge you to practice Zen Wellness Medical Qigong.”